April 17, 2020 || 9AM-4PM || Boston, Massachusetts
This interactive full day session is tailored specifically for non-physician managers and leaders and will provide pragmatic tools to manage the ever-changing primary care environment.
By the end of the session day participants will:
- Understand the current primary care landscape and value-based care.
- Gain skills in managing up, down and across.
- Identify specific strategies for working with physician leaders.
- Understand how to prioritize in urgent health care environments.
- Develop skills in communication, feedback and difficult
- Participate in networking opportunities with health center leaders and colleagues.
Program Fee: $169
Interested in learning about more opportunities like this?
Sign up for our bi-weekly newsletter.