November 12-14, 2020
The Conference Center at Waltham Woods
“ I treasured the chance to engage with faculty, learn very useful tools, interact with open-minded attendees and network with other physicians. FINALLY, an organized approach to skills needed for this very nebulous job.”
The Medical Director Leadership Institute is a three-day program that provides healthcare leaders with critical skills to thrive in their role, achieve organizational goals, and manage during times of uncertainty. Designed and taught by current leaders, this program equips participants with concrete tools, strategies, and techniques to tackle the year ahead, including the necessary skills to navigate financial constraints, manage teams, and lead change at their organizations.
- Learn the skills of emotionally intelligent leaders.
- Understand strategies to effectively manage teams.
- Interpret and leverage data to drive improvement efforts.
- Gain competencies in influencing, motivating and negotiating.
- Prepare to lead change in a value-based environment.
- Recognize key financial principles and apply them to your organization's budget.
- Create an action plan to address current challenges at your practice and to thrive over the long-term.
- Benefit from discussions and problem-solving with course directors and peers.
- Leave with a network of colleagues.
Did you know? 97% of past program participants stated they were extremely likely to recommend this program to a colleague.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the Massachusetts Medical Society and Harvard Medical School Center for Primary Care. The Massachusetts Medical Society is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
The Massachusetts Medical Society designates this live activity for a maximum of 19.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
**PLEASE NOTE: A 50% refund will be issued for cancellations that occur 60 days prior to the event and a 25% refund will be issued for cancellations that occur 30 days prior to the event. Attendees will not be refunded for cancellations that take place less than 30 days prior to the event.
If your organizational response to COVID-19 impacts your ability to attend the event, please reach out directly to Caroline_Barnaby@hms.harvard.edu