Created by Medical Directors, for Medical Directors
May 10-12, 2018
Waltham Woods Conference Center
You have the power to change systems, manage complex patient populations, and overcome restrictive payment models. But, do you know how?
This interactive course will give you practical leadership and management tools that are immediately relevant to your practice. You will learn from course directors who have stood in your shoes, faced the same challenges, and can provide first-hand guidance on strategies to succeed.
What You Will Gain
You will walk away from this three-day course with tools to help navigate financial constraints, manage teams, and lead change in your practice. Upon completions of this program you have:
- Increased competency in influencing, motivating and negotiating.
- An understanding of the key financial principles necessary to succeed in your role.
- New strategies for effective management of interpersonal teams.
- Strategies for enhancing sustainability within your practice.
- An understanding of emotionally intelligent leadership, and how to use it in your practice.
- Strategies to better leverage data for improvement and population health.
- Skills on leading change toward value based health care delivery.
- Resilience strategies to thrive over the long term.
- Tools or ideas to bring back to your practice to address a current specific challenge.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the Massachusetts Medical Society and Harvard Medical School Center for Primary Care. The Massachusetts Medical Society is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Massachusetts Medical Society designates this live activity for a maximum of 17.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.