May 16-18, 2019
Waltham Woods Conference Center
You have the power to change systems, manage complex patient populations, and overcome restrictive payment models, but do you know how?
This interactive three-day course will give you practical leadership and management tools that are immediately relevant to your practice. You will learn from faculty who have stood in your shoes, faced the same challenges, and can provide first-hand guidance on strategies to succeed.
What You Will Gain
You will walk away from this course with tools to help navigate financial constraints, manage teams, and lead change in your practice. Through this program you will:
- Learn the skills of emotionally intelligent leaders.
- Understand strategies to effectively manage interpersonal teams.
- Identify strategies to better leverage data for improvement and population health.
- Gain competencies in influencing, motivating and negotiating.
- Learn skills for leading change toward value-based health care delivery.
- Understand the key financial principles necessary to succeed.
- Develop resilience strategies to thrive over the long term.
- Identify tools to bring back to your practice to address a current specific challenge.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the Massachusetts Medical Society and Harvard Medical School Center for Primary Care. The Massachusetts Medical Society is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
The Massachusetts Medical Society designates this live activity for a maximum of 16.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Interested in learning about more opportunities like this?