May 14-16, 2020
You have the power to change systems, manage complex patient populations, and overcome restrictive payment models, but do you know how?
This interactive three-day course will give you practical leadership and management tools that are immediately relevant to your practice. You will learn from faculty who have stood in your shoes, faced the same challenges, and can provide first-hand guidance on strategies to succeed.
What You Will Gain
You will walk away from this course with tools to help navigate financial constraints, manage teams, and lead change in your practice. Through this program you will:
- Learn the skills of emotionally intelligent leaders.
- Understand strategies to effectively manage interpersonal teams.
- Identify strategies to better leverage data for improvement and population health.
- Gain competencies in influencing, motivating and negotiating.
- Learn skills for leading change toward value-based health care delivery.
- Understand the key financial principles necessary to succeed.
- Develop resilience strategies to thrive over the long term.
- Identify tools to bring back to your practice to address a current specific challenge.
Continuing Education Credit
Continuing medical education credit information to be available soon.
Interested in learning about more opportunities like this?
Sign up for our bi-weekly newsletter.
**PLEASE NOTE: A 50% refund will be issued for cancellations that occur 60 days prior to the event and a 25% refund will be issued for cancellations that occur 30 days prior to the event. Attendees will not be refunded for cancellations that take place less than 30 days prior to the event.