Call for Exhibitors
Submission deadline: Sunday, September 1, 2019
The HMS Center for Primary Care invites you to exhibit at the upcoming 2019 Primary Care Conference, taking place Saturday, October 5th, 2019 in Boston, MA. The conference aims to bring together 200-300 members of the primary care community from the Greater Boston area and beyond to explore current primary care challenges and innovative solutions to overcome them.
Saturday, October 5th, 2019
Exhibitor Showcase 11:30 – 1:00 pm
$500 per table
Included in your exhibit package
• 6’ table and a 6’ black linen 2 chairs
• Power and cord
• Listing in event materials
• Two vendor lunches
Saturday, October 5th, 2019
Exhibitor Showcase 12:00 – 1:30 pm
Joseph B. Martin Conference Center
Harvard Medical School
77 Avenue Louis Pasteur, Boston, MA 02115
Profile of Attendees
• Primary Care Team Members
• Family Physicians
• Physician Assistants
• Nurse Practitioners
• Practice Managers
• CMOs, Medical Directors, and other primary care leaders
• Other medical professionals looking to advance their knowledge of primary care medicine and innovative models of care delivery
The event will also include exhibitor games and incentives to encouraged attendee participation in exhibits. Contact Danielle_Lebedevitch@hms.harvard.edu for details or to request a preferred location in the exhibit hall.
Terms and Conditions
Harvard Medical School accepts Company’s Exhibit Fee payment for exhibit space based on Harvard Medical School’s reliance on the following conditions and policies:
- A maximum of two (2) representatives from the Company may be present at the Activity.
- The Company may not engage in sales, promotional activities (including, but not limited to, presentations, posing questions, or otherwise contributing to or influencing the academic discourse), or distribute product-specific advertisements while in the designated location of the Activity either before, during, or after the Activity.
- Acceptance of the Exhibit Fee does not constitute real or implied endorsement of any Company subsidizing costs related to the Activity.
- Exhibit reservations may be cancelled if written notification is received by Harvard Medical School or its joint providers and Affiliates at least ten (10) business days prior to the start of the CME Activity. In the event of a cancellation, the Exhibit Fee less a $100 handling charge will be refunded. There will be no refunds for cancellations that are received less than ten (10) business days prior to the start of the Activity.
About the Center for Primary Care
Delivering the best, most efficient primary care is the greatest challenge facing medicine today. Because primary care serves as the foundation of all medical care—both care delivered and care averted. Despite facing serious challenges from outdated approaches to reimbursement, care delivery, and medical records, we believe in the potential of primary care to keep people healthy and connect them to the full spectrum of care available when needed.
Questions? Please contact Danielle_Lebedevitch@hms.harvard.edu