Explore current primary care challenges and how to overcome them. Together, we can improve lives around the world.
October 5, 2019
Joseph B. Martin Conference Center
77 Avenue Louis Pasteur
Boston, Massachusetts 02115
What You Will Gain
Through this interactive, one-day conference you will:
- Learn diverse and innovative care primary care models
- Navigate mixed payments and transition from volume-based care to value-based care
- Dive into new compensation models for continual care and in-between visits
- Explore the present and future landscape of healthcare (ACOs, universal health care, political landscape, and what’s coming)
- Learn to better manage disengaged patients, improve patient-provider communication, and deliver culturally sensitive care
- Develop teaming strategies, including how to better communicate in academic medical settings, improve psychological safety for teams, facilitate team-building exercises, and develop coordinated complex care management.
- Enhance management and leadership skills to increase staff engagement, manage overwhelming information and workflow
- Cultivate QI tactics to better understand and combat opioid addiction, improve vaccination rates in primary care settings, reduce bias in clinical settings, and update panel management strategies
- Learn strategies to tackle current challenges in primary care, such as e-cigarettes, recreational marijuana use, and climate change
Can't attend the main conference? Attend our pre-conference:
Leadership Masterclass for Non-Physicians
Interested in learning about more opportunities like this?