Leadership Masterclass for Non-Physicians
October 4, 2019 | 9AM-4PM
Joseph B. Martin Conference Center
77 Avenue Louis Pasteur
Boston, Massachusetts 02115
What You Will Gain
This interactive full day session is tailored specifically for non-physician managers and leaders and will provide pragmatic tools to manage the ever-changing primary care environment.
By the end of the session day participants will:
- Understand the current primary care landscape and value-based care.
- Gain skills in managing up, down and across.
- Identify specific strategies for working with physician leaders.
- Understand how to prioritize in urgent health care environments.
- Develop skills in communication, feedback and difficult
- Participate in networking opportunities with health center leaders and colleagues.
Program Fee: $125
Please note* You do not have to attend the main conference to attend the pre-conference.
Academic credit is not available for this course.
Questions? Contact Deanna Belleny:
Interested in learning about more opportunities like this?